Specializing in Pallet Racking Storage Solutions
Are you looking for a company that specializes in pallet racking storage solutions? Storage Solutions, Inc. has extensive years of experience with racking storage systems from standard selective pallet rack to complex pick modules.
- Structural Pallet Racking
- Push Back Racking (Last In First Out)
- Gravity Flow Racking (First In First Out)
- Drive-In / Drive-Thru Racking
- Cantilever Racking
- High Density Racks
- Tire Racking
- T-Bolt Pallet Racks
- Teardrop Style Racking
- Galvanized Racking
- …and more!
As a licensed general contractor, we have the full capability to manage your project from start to finish. Our Design & Build Approach takes into account your budget, time restraints, desired level of quality and anticipated results.
Value Engineering Approach
We take a “Value Engineering” approach by looking at how we can achieve your objectives in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible. We shop for the best, most competitive prices because we know what to look for and we can leverage our broad network of over 300 manufacturers to give you the “most bang for your buck”.
Storage Solutions can offer you the most value and expertise at the best price when you involve us early in the project.
Turnkey Solutions for Racking Storage Systems
Storage Solutions, Inc. offers turnkey racking storage solutions from proposal to installation, including project management of any racking storage system. We have years of industry experience, highly competitive prices, a strong track record of success and a time-tested turnkey process on all types of racking storage systems.
Early planning assistance, including attention to local building codes and special seismic criteria, is crucial to ensure that timelines are met and issues are minimized. Storage Solutions will accommodate your full racking solutions needs by assisting with:
- Project layout
- Electrical lighting
- Professional Engineer Stamps
- Expansion planning
At Storage Solutions, we’ll ensure the safety of your storage racking solution and make certain it stays on time, on target and on budget.
A Few Storage Racking System Features
- Selective racking – the most typical rack found in warehousing – provides storage for pallets, gaylords, or bulk containers.
- Roll form pallet racking can accommodate up to 9,500 lbs per level when required. Greater capacity can be accomplished with the use of structural steel pallet racking. Pallet Flow rack is used for first-in, first out pallet storage.
- Gravity flow full roller conveyors or wheel type conveyors are offered with brakes. Typical pallet weights on pallet flow projects are 2,500 lbs. or less, but greater weights can be accommodated for your application requirements.
- Cantilever racking – used to store longer items that are not suited for other rack storage methods such as pipe, timbers, structural steel, and tubing.
- Other engineered racking systems, including push back racking (Last In First Out), gravity flow racking (First In First Out), drive-in & drive-thru racking are available and engineered to the user’s specific application.
- We also offer reusable pipe style racking that use steel powder coated piping and connectors that can be built on site to exact sizes for a full custom design. ESD piping is available for electronic storage applications.
Seamless Permit and Inspection Process
Are you looking for a seamless permit and inspection process while your storage racking is installed? We can reduce time consuming procedures for you. Storage Solutions will streamline the process -saving you time, money and headaches.
- Our racking storage solutions are designed to the Rack Manufacturers Institute standards (RMI).
- When requested, we use International Building Code requirements (IBC), including seismic engineering.
- We have full capability to meet official code requirements.
- Sprinkler work is available to meet fire code requirements when necessary.
- When required, professional engineer stamped drawings and seismic calculations and design will be supplied.
Call us at 865-540-4004 or contact Storage Solutions today to help manage your pallet racket storage solution from start to finish.
For your convenience, Request A Quote for Storage Racking System now!