The Total Satisfaction Experience ™
Phase 1 – The Comprehensive Assessment ™
- A Storage Solutions representative will schedule an on-site meeting at your convenience to listen closely to you and understand your objectives, challenges, and goals. We walk through, evaluate, and discuss your unique application while providing expert insight. We determine the most visually appealing cost-effective solution to accomplish your goals in the timeliest manner.
Phase 2 – The Objective and Solution Review ™
- Your detailed proposal will be delivered and reviewed with you face-to-face. Your proposal will include special attention to your time constraints, product appearance, and job site safety requirements. We will respond quickly to any revisions which may arise out of the review of your proposal.
Phase 3 – The Project Timeline and Installation Schedule ™
- Drawings will be created for your approval and will be amended with any necessary changes. We define your timeline for project completion to meet your objectives. We arrange transportation, delivery and unloading of materials, and determine laydown areas to minimize downtime.
Phase 4 – The Project Execution and Safety Analysis ™
- We will meet with you and our installation personnel to review the work timeline and your job specific safety guidelines. We review your safety policy and identify dangerous activity with installation personnel. We perform daily job safety analysis (JSA) for your assurance of safe work.
- Our project managers execute and manage all details paying attention to unexpected obstacles and their effect on the schedule. When necessary, we will immediately communicate options and implement changes to maintain your timeline.
Phase 5 – The Full Function and Aesthetic Review ™
- During the final walkthrough and inspection we strive for complete satisfaction of workmanship, functionality of products, and first class appearance. We ensure that your objectives have been met and follow up promptly with any final items you identify that need attention.